Friday, April 22, 2011

Finally Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone! Not only is it Friday it is Good Friday! My Friday has been excellent! It started out with my going and getting my hair done! It's now a little shorter and a little blonder!
I'm trying to get ready for summer! This Friday also marks the two weeks until I graduate from nursing school! I can not begin to tell you how incredible it feels to say that!

We are about to load up and head to the future mother-in-laws house! We are going to cook out and ride horses! I have loved horses since I was a child! They are so gorgeous and smart. They are truly wonderful animals! One day I would love to own a Clydesdale!

On another note I am absolutely no longer allowed to buy those King's Hawaiian rolls! They are just too good I can't stay away from them! I could seriously eat like twelve in a sitting! Yum-o! So the easiest way to avoid temptation is to just not buy them!

Well, I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I think it's supposed to rain for the rest of our Easter weekend so we will probably be hunting eggs inside! Please continue to remember Holly Bobo and her family in your thoughts and prayers as she is still missing.



3 comments:

Leave a comment!