Saturday, April 16, 2011

Welcome back!

Wow! It has been a super long time since I have blogged! Let me fill you in on what has been going on! First of all my last semester of nursing school is almost finished! It's been a crazy two years, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Nursing school has become such a huge part of my life. And while I am excited to go on and start my new career, I'm also a little bit sad. First of all I'm going crazy waiting on a perspective employer to call me for an interview! I've made some amazing friends in nursing school and I've gotten used to seeing them all of the time! It's going to be weird not seeing those people every day! It honestly feels like just yesterday I was sitting in freshman orientation with a deer in the headlights look on my face! Now, I have finished my last clinical and I'm less than three weeks away from being pinned as a graduate nurse! I can not wait to pass my boards and finally become Hillary Canaday, RN!

My invitations!




Other than school the rest of my life has continued on as normal. Little Man turned three years old in March! I can not believe how quickly the time has passed! I thank God for blessing me with him daily! We added a new member to our family, Little Man bought him for his birthday, his name is Rampage and he is a guinea pig!  Little Man is now completely potty trained!  So no more diapers!  Maybe I should change the name of my blog to Stethoscopes & Big Boy Underwear!  Ha!  I think I'll leave it like it is!


Carson and Rampage

Thank you so much for continuing to follow my blog!  I want to continue to blog and not take any more extended breaks!  I want to blog about the transition from student nurse, to graduate nurse, to Registered Nurse!  Hopefully I will also be blogging about starting a new job!  So stay tuned because it's going to get interesting!  And I leave you with some snap shots of Little Man's latest fishing trip!  Have a great day!
Little Man fishing!
Little Man's fish!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!