Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What a Wonderful Time of Year,,,,,

I'm talking about finals of course! Between doing homework, studying for tests, and trying to spend as much time with my family as possible over the holiday I haven't found much time for blogging! I hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope you scored some fabulous deals on Black Friday! I did most of my shopping online and then went out to Old Navy at about 7 that night! I was able to scratch quite a few people off my list! Thanksgiving day for me was...well how can I put this....STRESSFUL! I cooked dinner for my family for the first time EVER! I was up at 6am cooking! My dressing and pumpkin roll got rave reviews! It was nice to be able to unwind and enjoy the company of family!

Saturday we headed to Nashville, Tn to go to the Opryland Hotel and see the ICE exhibit. If you are ever in Nashville I would definitely recommend you check out this hotel. It is beautiful and HUGE!


Opryland Hotel

Little man at Opryland Hotel







They had it all light up for Christmas and it was gorgeous!
ICE was really cool.  This years theme was Santa Clause is Coming to Town.  They retold the story in hand carved two million pounds of ice!  Everything is made of ice!  There is even an ice slide!  It's so cold in the exhibit you have to wear a parka!  They keep it 9 degrees Fahrenheit and you are in there for a good thirty minutes!  You freeze your booty off but its worth it!!

Nativity scene in ICE











Little Man loved the ICE slide!


We had a great time and even got in some shopping while in Nashville!  I only have a few more people to buy for!  Well, I guess it's time to get back to studying!  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Leave a comment!