Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas Cards!

So I'm really getting into the Christmas spirit and I think I'm going to put up my tree next week! I always take our Christmas Card photo in front of our tree and I really need to get on that! I want to take a minute to than Becky over at The Details are in the Fabric for blogging about Shutterfly's 50 free Holiday card promotion for bloggers! Click here   for more info on that awesome promotion! 

I'm sitting here trying to decide which card I want and it is so hard to pick!  I think I've got it narrowed down to three though!

This one! Found here!
This one! Go here!
And I also love this one found here!

Shutterfly has some super cute cards!  It's going to be hard to pick one!  So give me your input and tell me which card you like best!  And don't forget to check out the 50 holiday cards free offer!

1 comment:

  1. The first is my favorite. Simple. Elegant. Attention is drawn to the photo and not the graphics.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!