Thursday, November 18, 2010

A week away!!

Well Thanksgiving is a week away! My goal is to blog about something I am thankful for every day for the next week! So here it goes....
First and foremost I am thankful for my family! I am thankful for my son who came into my life on March 11th 2008 at a whopping 9lbs 5oz! He is truly the love of my life and I thank God for him every day!
In labor!




Brand spankin' new!!



I am thankful for my future hubby!  I was 19 when I got pregnant and we weren't married he didn't have to step up to the plate and be a father.  But he did and he's a great one!  I can't wait until I graduate and we get married!

I am also thankful for my Daddy!  I have always been a daddy's girl and I always will be!  My dad raised me as a single father and he did a wonderful job.  I know it wasn't always easy to be a single father to a teenage girl but he toughed it out!


I'm thankful for my mamma!  I don't get to see her as much as I'd like because she lives in another state. But she has always been there for me no matter what I needed and supported me in every decision I have made.

I'm thankful for my Aunt's Joyce & Lola!  If it weren't for them I wouldn't be able to go to school!  They both keep my son for me while I'm in school and when I worked!  They have always shown me unconditional love and they are both second mothers to me!  I will never be able to say "thank you" to them enough for all that they do for me!

I'm thankful for my BFF Brittany at Boots and Pearls  who is truly more of a sister than a friend.  God made us best friends because he knew a mom couldn't handle us as sisters.  We may not be related by blood but she is my sister. 


I guess that about wraps up my thankful post for today!

I am very excited to say that I have gotten almost all of my Christmas shopping for Little Man done!  I'm horrible about waiting until the last minute!  I got a shipment from Toys R Us today and I was so excited to open it!  I think he will love his gifts!  This is what came today! 
Tonka Bounce Back Racer remote control car!
Talking Sheriff Woody
Nerf Gun!!
Stinky the garbage truck!

Thomas the Train Misty Island Rescue!
I hope you all have a fantastic night!

1 comment:

  1. I think he will get a kick out of those. What little boy wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!