Monday, November 8, 2010

All I want for Christmas....

Hello all! I hope your weekend was fabulous! Our weekend was very busy! The future hubby's step sister got married on Saturday and Little Man was the ring bearer! Friday night was rehearsal dinner and the wedding was Saturday afternoon! Little man did a fabulous job walking down the aisle! But about halfway through the ceremony he got a little bored and jumped down the steps and ran to sit with me! He looked very handsome! Of course!


I had a crazy assignment that was due today so I spent the rest of my weekend working on that. Something very exciting happened today! I registered for my last semester of nursing school! I don't know whether to jump for joy or be sad that time passes way too quickly! I think I'll jump for joy that this particular chapter of my life has almost come to an end!

Well Christmas is only 46 days until Christmas and I haven't even began to start shopping! YIKES! I am having to fight back the urge daily to put my Christmas decorations up! It's my favorite time of year! I love to feel the Christmas spirit in the air! Well the future hubby asked me to make out my Christmas wish list and I have no idea what I want/need! So I'm going to put some things here in hopes that he sees it ;)!

A car charger for my iPhone!
Some cute boots!                 

A stand mixer!
And a cute new purse and new clothes!  That's about it for my Christmas list!  I hope you all had a fantastic Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Him looks so cute!!! :) I want a mixer too! But I keep wondering if I will actually use it?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!