Thursday, November 4, 2010

I think I'm in love!

Well I finally did it!  I finally broke down and got an iPhone!  Seems like everyone has one!  I got the iPhone 4!  I'm in love with it!
I previously had Verizon.  Not only do they not have the iPhone I was paying $100 a month for just myself and I didn't even have a smart phone!  HIGHWAY ROBBERY!  With my iPhone my aunt added me to her AT&T account she already had!  My monthly payment is only $25 plus tax!  Now that's what I'm talking about!

Clinical this week was pretty cool.  I got to push medications through a PEG tube which I had never done before.  In case you don't know what that is it is a tube that goes through the abdomen into the stomach to deliver nutrition and medications to a patient who can't swallow.  This semester the teachers are really awesome about letting us get as much hands on experience as possible!
Today is my Friday and I'm so glad this week has come to an end!  Hope everyone has a great night and Happy Friday!





















1 comment:

Leave a comment!