Monday, November 15, 2010

What a day....

Happy Monday everyone! It has been quite a Monday here! I didn't go to class this morning because I figured my time could be better spent studying for my test tomorrow! Besides they video record our lectures so I can watch it from the comfort of my own home, so it's not like I missed much! Well the soon to be hubby called on his break and said to check the attic because it smelled like burning plastic the morning. Well I opened the attic and it didn't smell like anything burning! Then I heard a loud POP! The freaking stairs broke! So I've been messing with that all morning and still haven't gotten it fixed! I've tried using bungee cord and everything and nothing will keep it closed! I'm hoping future hubby can fix it when he get's home because it's driving me CRAZY!!

We had a pretty laid back weekend this weekend!  Friday night Little Man wanted to spend the night at his grandmothers so the future hubby and I went to see Jackass 3!  I can honestly say that while some parts were disgusting, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!  But I definitely don't recommend it for anyone with a weak stomach!  Saturday we went to pick up Little Man from the future hubby's moms house!  We hung out there for a while and she cooked us supper! 
I've been itching to put up my tree for a while now and I finally convinced future hubby to get it out for me on Sunday!  I love our little tree.  It was given to us by a law firm that had used it one Christmas!  You can't complain about a free tree and we were really thankful for it.  But, I have to say I think this will be it's last Christmas in our home!  I like bigger fuller trees, so I think I'm going to find a new one the day after Christmas!


Little Man had a blast helping decorate it this year!

Well our puppy Mac is now ten weeks old and he is growing like a weed!  He is quickly becoming spoiled rotten and of course he and Little Man are best friends!

Well I guess that's about all for this Monday!  It's only a little after 10 and it has been a heck of a Monday already!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!