Monday, November 1, 2010

Hello November

I had a HUGE test today! The teachers claimed it was the worst one this semester! It wasn't really the content that was hard it was just the amount of content this exam covered! I ended up making an 88 which is a B! It's not perfect but considering it's the hardest test I will take it! I spent the majority of my weekend studying! I will be so glad when May gets here so that I will have free time to spend with my family! Nursing school is without a doubt one of the hardest things I have ever done. But I know that in the end it will also be one of my biggest accomplishments! I'm so thankful for my wonderful family and friends who have been there fully to support me!

On a lighter note, little man had a fabulous Halloween! We don't take him door to door yet, we just go to family's house. He still managed to get more treats than he ever needed! I think I'll be sticking some of that candy into his treat jar for when he goes to the potty!
Little Sponge Bob

Little Man and my Aunt!

Little Man and my Dad

Little Man and his Papaw!


2 comments:

  1. Aw! So sweet! :)

    I'll be glad when you're done too! We never hang out anymore! Because you're always studying! BOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Great job on your test! Congratulations! So glad you guys had a happy halloeen!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!