Monday, October 25, 2010

Brand new!

Hello!  I am brand new to this whole blogging thing!  I'd like to thank my best friend Brittany over at Boots and Pearls for getting me into blogging!  I guess I'll start out by telling a little about me!  I am twenty something years old!  I have a 2 year old son who will be 3 in March!  I've been engaged for almost 4 years!  We are going to get married as soon as I finish school!  I'm in nursing school and I will graduate in May!  I have wanted to be a registered nurse for most of my life and I can't wait for that dream to come true!  I love working in woman's health!  I really want to work in labor and delivery after I graduate!  I plan to go back to school to get my masters degree and be a woman's health nurse practitioner!  I spend a lot of time doing school work right now, but when I'm not studying I love to spend time with my family and friends!  I love riding dirt bikes and four wheelers!  I plan to use this blog kind of as a journal to look back on and to share my crazy nursing stories with people!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!