Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just a swinging........

There's nothing like coming home after a long day of clinical to pushing your little man in his swing. His laughter is contagious and I just feel the weight lifted off my shoulders. Today was a pretty good day! I had a fabulous nurse I was working with. Sometimes older nurses can be difficult. There's a saying that nurses eat their young and I can tell you with some of them it's true!


Luckily, today was a great day! Little man had a Halloween party at preschool! He dressed up in a cowboy costume! I wish I would have been able to get pictures, but I was at the hospital by 6:30 AM! He had a great time and is really looking forward to going trick or treating this year! On my way home I stopped by the store to pick up a few things and I got him a little prize as well!
His cute monster cookie!

He was so excited!


1 comment:

Leave a comment!